Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Everyone can write a Little"

I know with life getting in the way I have found it hard to get out to my local scrapbooking store and for classes and crops. I really miss going to classes and learning something new from the teacher or my fellow classmates. So for now I think I have found an alternative...

Online Classes!!

I found myself on the Big Picture Scrapbook website going through the workshops and found few I was really interested in and I have already sign up for Cathy Zielske's class "Everyone can write a little". This course focusing on integrated micro-blogging (Twitter or Facebook) as a tool to enhance your journaling. I think it will be a very interesting creative journey and with it being an online class it allows me to schedule the task into my busy life.

Have you taken an online class before? Where did you take the class? How did you like the class compared to the Local Scrapbooking store experience? Love to hear what you all think!

Check out this great Facebook inspried layout "25 Random things" by Christine Drumheller

I was hoping to have sometime to do up a layout myself but with the move into the new apartment, starting night school and being in a wedding this month things have gotten in the way. Looking forward to a happy scrapping June once I unpack all my scrapbooking tools! I won't have a free weekend to do that until June 13th!!

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Katie! I have a blog award for you over on my blog! Come chk it out!!