Friday, July 03, 2009

Another summer month, another Great Stamp of the Month!

So another month has gone by and I still have yet to unpack all my scrapbooking supplies!! Although my very sweet boyfriend surprised my last night when I got home with my scrapbooking shelf! I have a large EXPEDIT shelf from IKEA that holds all my scrapbooking supplies and now that it is up I can start unpacking my boxes and start scrapping again :)

But until then I am going introduce you to this month's Stamp of the Month and put some links to some great and creative CTMH consultants who have done some great artwork with this new stamp.


Enjoy!!

Nona - Great Flower pot card
Jena - Card with embossing
Wendy - Great Layout!
Melissa - Another Great Card!
Paige - Great technique with white embossing powder!
Jamia - Matched the stamp with a cuttle bug embossing floder!
Heather - Super cute tag!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Katie,
I started a blogg !I'll send you the blogg address ina minute.
Wow so now you have the beginning of a great scraproom ! Congrats.