Monday, December 06, 2010

It's Been way too long.....

Hello Blog World!

So as life goes by and time flies I have been neglecting this blog and my personal life as I have being living in the world of transformation this year. There have been many changes in my life and I had hope to document these on my blog over the past 12 months but I have been unsuccessful.

But that is okay, life goes as it goes and I have loved every minute of it!

I still have a urge to share my life and my adventures on this blog. I want to make 2011 the year of recording my thoughts and sharing all the small things in life that make me smile. So I have stumbled upon a little site I think will kick start my creative juices and allow me to bring 2011 in with a bang!

I have join the #reverb10 moment; even though it it s little late. I will catch up on the past 6 days then keep it going until the end of December. Check out the website here.

And keep coming back for more!

No comments: