Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb 10 | Prompt 18 | Try

December 18 – Try

"What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)"

Wow this is a tough one since I really pushed a lot of my limits in 2010 and left no stone unturned...

But something I have been working on for some time is my patience; for others, in my relationship and with myself. I worked on this quite a lot in 2010 but feel like I fell short on more occasions than I would like to say. I found myself fustrated with others where really I was more frustrated with myself and my short comings.

I want to be able to except the people in my life as they are and appreciate all they have to offer. I want to be able to except the journey I am in and not rush to reach the final destination, but enjoy what I have not and be patience for what comes next. I do not want to take people for granted in the present since that is all we have.

I will take the challenge on again in 2011 and plan to have more success then I did in 2010. I will know that I have achieved this goal because the people in my life will be at ease in my presence and I will feel at ease with myself. There will be a space for me to have joy within the relationships I have currently and new relationships on 2011.

No comments: