Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb 10 | Prompt 22 | Travel

December 22 – Travel

"How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)"

{Future Tool: New Year’s Goal Questions for No-Goals Creatives from Jeffrey Davis. For the next 10 days as you round out your year, the Reverb 10 Crew and Jeffery Davis we’ll share one tool each day to help you plan your year ahead.}

Travel as always been a big thing for me and something I can never get enough of! It has been way to long since I have been back to Europe and I am dying to go back but I do not think it is in the cards for 2011 and that is okay there are many there places I can venture for 2011 and have great experiences.

This is where I traveled in 2010

  • July: London, ON/St. Jacob's Road Trip & San Francisco for HR Star Conference
  • August: Florida with BF's Family
  • October: Frankenmuth, MI with BF's Brother & Blue Mountain for Company Retreat
  • December: Cancun with friend's from Work
Not the longest or most exciting list but sometimes I think I expect too much when it comes to traveling since I have been so blessed in previous year's. I sometimes think I worry to much with the actually destination rather than actually trying to make the most of where I am at the present. So many local places have a so much to offer and I really want to take advantage of that this year. I also want to travel more with work, below is my wish list of places I would like to travel to in 2011.

Boston
Las Vegas
San Diego
Jamaica
Quebec City (been before but would love to go back with the BF again)
New York (want to take the BF!)
Waterloo (for Oktoberfest)

I think that list is long enough since I am also trying to save for a down payment for my first house!!

No comments: