Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reverb 10 | Prompt 11 | 11 Things

December 11 - 11 Things

"11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)"

Wow I am loving the concept of this prompt, less see how hard it is to list 11 things to eliminate...

1. Television
2. Being late getting to work in the morning
3. Negativity/Doubt in myself
4. Guilt
5. 15 pounds off my body!
6. Foot pain in my right foot
7. Laziness/Procrastination!!!!!
8. Credit card debt
9. Second thoughts
10. The pile of photos I don't have scrap booked!
11. The need to reach the destination, just enjoy the journey!!

Man this most really got me thinking and brought up something I never really expected!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was definitely an interesting prompt. Very thought-provoking. I came up with a handful of things pretty easily, but getting to 11 of them was tough.

You actually listed a few things that I could have, though nothing I actually did. It's interesting to see that there are more things I could have put on my list.

Sam Davidson said...

I'm with you on 1, 5, 8, and 9. Best of luck getting rid of these next year!