Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Reverb 10 | Prompt 6 | Make

December 6 - Make
"What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)"

The last thing I made was a wedding album for a friend of mine who was married in October (Yes, it is a very late wedding gift!!) I made the project out of a 8x8 album and makde blank pages with embellishments so she can add her own photos and caption. I can't wait to give it to her. That reminds me I need to take picture and post after I give it as her gift.

There are lots of things I would love to make; I am a serial hobbyist and wanna be DIY'er. I will take on any craft and dive right in! But if I wanted to narrow it down to one thing it would be a scrapbook of my travels to Europe in 2006. It has been so long but I know in the years to come I will wish I had but all my thought into one space so I can share it with my family.

No comments: