Monday, December 06, 2010

Reverb 10 | Introduction

While blog surfing today I came across a very novel website... and a light came on. I think this is the answer to my new found commitment to starting to blog regularly for 2011 and taking the time for myself to reflect on the past 12 months and to look forward to the great world ahead.

The website is called Reverb 10 and is is a daily blog prompt for the month of December. I think if I had taken to to complete a December daily Album this would be a perfect compliment. But I thought I do what I can and you always have to start somewhere right? :) So this is me starting somewhere. I am 6 days behind already but I am going to catch up and get this going.

Here is what Reverb 10 founder Gwen Bell have to say about there movement;
"Reverb 10 (#reverb10) is now an annual event, an inspired response to (and evolution of) #best09. It’s an open online initiative that encourages participants to reflect on this year and manifest what’s next. It’s an opportunity to retreat and consider the reverberations of your year past, and those that you’d like to create in the year ahead. We’re connected by the belief that sharing our stories has the power to change us. We look forward to reading yours."

Happy December!! Keep coming back for more posts and let me know what you think about reflecting on the past 12 months and getting ready for the new year.

No comments: