Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb 10 | Prompt 19 | Healing

December 19 – Healing

"What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011? (Author: Leonie Allan)"

What did I heal in 2010.... I feel like I have had the opposite effect this year. I have found a real difference in the way my body has been interacting with the outside world. With each cut, blister or bruise I have gotten on this year I feel like they linger longer then past year's. I am wondering if this is a sign that I am officially getting older... this scares me. Or maybe this is a sign that I need to improve my health and there is hope for me to regain my recovery rate.

Nonetheless this has triggered something new in me for 2011. I want to bring wellness into my lifestyle to ensure that I heal my body has a whole. To do this I want to have it as a drip by drip evolution so it becomes second nature to me;

I will make better food choices
Cut down/out artificial foods and preservatives
I will integrate yoga into my life 2 times a week
I will run two times and week
I will laugh on a regular basis :)

Stay tuned for my blog posts on fitness in the coming year : )

No comments: