Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back to the Blog... With a different focus

Okay so I am going to start up this blog for the third...fourth time! It has been a long time since I have been on this blog and so much has changed, I went from a university student to living single in the city to living in the city with the man of my dreams.

I want to start this blog up again to track my scrapbooking adventures and creative journey in life. I hope to post any new classes I am taking, layouts I have done and any other random facts I may find interesting. This blog will be a blank canvas for now and I will add more to it as time goes on. This will be a learning experience for me and you are all welcome to jump on board or lend a hand with technical or creative advice.

Other places you can find me at are
www.twitter.com/katiepaterson
www.hungarytrip.blogspot.com

So leave a comment and say hello! I will be back soon I promise :)

No comments: