Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wedding Season is Approaching

So with the warmer weather comes Wedding season, being in my mid-twenties I feel like everyone I know and her Sister is getting married!! Last year I was a bride's maid and went to three other weddings and this year I am a bride's maid for a wedding in May and have a wedding in August. If I am not attending weddings it is bridal showers, Jack & Jills, Baby Showers and Bachlorette parties... the list goes on. I guess this is what happens when you get older??

Although I love weddings sometimes too many can get over whelming (...and pricey). This year for wedding gifts I am hoping to make an 8x8 albums the bride and groom can add there own 4x6 photos and journaling. I started working on one last night but I will post pictures once the bride has received it (I don't want to give away the surprise!!)

So for now in terms of artwork you will have to settle on a card I made as a card gift set for a bridal shower I attended last year. I gave the bride enough cards so she could use them as her Thank you cards for all the gifts she received at the shower.


{Supplies}
Paper - Leaf Green Bazzil card stock, White card stock
Stamps - sposabella (Stamping Bella)
Ink - Rangers Archival Ink Black, Sakura Pink gel pen, Copic markers
Misc - ribbon (Micheal's), brads (dollar store), cuttlebug embossing folder (Divine Swirls)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being a follower at the cuttelbugchallenge.blogspot.com

Angie Lucas said...

That is a beautiful card!

Vonney said...

Love your wedding card!