Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring... Happy Everything!!

Happy Spring Everyone! I hope wherever you are reading this post from you have at least a little bit of sunshine. It may not be very warm outside today but at least the sky is clear, I am loving it and this weather is putting me in a perfect mood for the start of the weekend.

Check out this card I made a while back, it just speaks spring to me! Enjoy!

{Supplies}
Paper - Purple and Lime Greenscraps from my stash
Stamps - Love of Life (CTMH)
Ink - Purple & Green (unknown manufacturer)
Other - Foam pop dots

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

super pretty! so very springy---yeah for spring!!!

have a great Saturday girl...

Unknown said...

Cute card, love your weigh ins! I'm 139 pds and about to start a major health overhaul too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Excavation Contractors High Point said...

Greatt read