Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Page Challenge - Lara Brooks

I love to read blogs written by fellow canadian scrapbookers, and yesterday I found the blog of Lara Brooks. She is in the Toronto area (just like me) and contributes to the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine and is also on the design team for myStamp Box. She is a wonderful talented scrapbooker!!

In her most recent post she has posted a layout challenge and is offering some great blog candy so I thought I would join in! and I encourage you all to do the same :)

Check her blog each Sunday for 2 or 3 Themes, post a comment with a link to your layout on her comments, and you'll be entered to win a prize! She has stamp sets, paper packs and lots more to choose from.

Here is my layout for the Theme - Home Sweet Home
EDITED - Adding better photo of layout

{Supplies}
Paper - Scraptivity September 2007 Kit
Stamps - Technique Tuesday Journaling Stamp
Misc - Big & Easy Stickers for title

2 comments:

Lara said...

Hate those flashes eh... love the LAYOUT! thanks for joining in the challenge....

LaraB

Kataroo said...

awesome page, what a great idea to scrap the memories of moving in :)