Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Well I am off to enjoy my 3 day weekend at my Parent's place in Creemore, Ontario. I am bringing some of my scrapbooking supplies to do some crafting with my Mom. Maybe I will get caught up with some online challenges they are I be wanting to do for while! I can only dream right? :)

Most important thing about this weekend though is rest and relaxation. I have been in such a tizzy lately and truly need to get some time to regroup and find my centre again.

Hope you all enjoy the weekend and I will hopefully have some artwork to post on Monday!

For now take a look at the little easter giftie I made for my sister in law. Inside is a LUSH bathbomb that is shaped like a rabbit. Her and I have always shared a love of bath products and being a Mom I think she fully deserves a nice relaxing bath for Easter, kid free!!

Also don't forget to enter my April Stamp of the month giveaway. The details are all on this post.

{Supplies}
Paper - White Daisy (CTMH), Magic Moments Patterned Paper (CTMH)
Ink - Versamark
Stamps - Say in Style (CTMH), Today's Date (CTMH)
Misc - Cello envelope, pink ribbon (Unknown), Black Embossing powder (CTMH), border punch (Fiskars)

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

I love this idea. It's simple and adorable! It's the perfect gift!