Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer 2009 Idea Book Sneak Peek #1

On May 1st Close to my Heart will be releasing it's new Summer 2009 Idea book and it is fantastic!! I ave one and taken a look though it and I have fallen in love with some of the new stamps and happy to see they have made some of the Stamps of the Month from last year a permanent stamp in the idea book.

Over the next week leading up to the idea book release I will be posting sneak peaks of upcoming products for your viewing pleasure.

So here is your first edition of the Summer 2009 Idea Book sneak peeks.....

New paper pack - Back Country!!!


What do you think of this paper pack? What LO's would you use it for! I thought it would be great for male cards.

Don't forget to enter my Stamp of the Month giveaway for this month! Check out the details here. Time is running out to win!!

No comments: