Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tip Tuesday #4 - Chipboard

Okay so today's tip is going to be brief since my life has been crazy this past week and I haven't even had the time to scrapbook anything!

Since my boyfriend and I are moving into new place at the end of the month I have about a week and a bit to get everything packed and also keep the place clean to show prospective tenants... I am going crazy. Above that I am also getting ready to take a night course for the next 4 months... I don't know what I am thinking.

Anyways, here is this weeks tip.;

Check out Scrapbook Etc. website to see 26 ways to dress up your chipboard. I knwo sometimes I get stubbed as to what to do with all my chipboard letters other then glue it on the page as is!

Enjoy! Leave a comment on your favourtie way to dress up chip board :)

Don't forget to enter my Stamp of the Month giveaway for this month! Check out the details here.

No comments: